Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring is here!!

Ready, Set, GO!!! Off to another exciting year of outdoor photography. I am so ready for warm weather and sunshine. I hope that this year will be the best year yet. I have been blessed to have photographed so many wonderful families.  

My theme for 2013 is simplicity. That is a theme for my personal life as well as my business. Life gets so hectic. I am trying to take time and enjoy the little things. My kiddos are growing so fast. I want to capture that pure magic that they bring into my life.  I am going to try to focus on doing that for my clients as well. This year simplicity is the word at Monica Sparks Photography. My hope is that you will simply treasure the moments that I capture.

Please contact me for session information. (765)565-0149.

No comments:

Post a Comment